Managed Digital Workspace for the post-COVID-19 era
Key Benefits of our Managed Digital Workspace
Welcome to the world of the distributed workforce
Months of working from home have whetted the appetites of millions for a lifestyle that offers greater flexibility.
But while digital communications platforms, home internet, and digital devices have reduced the impact on productivity associated with home working, it has also raised the issue of how to properly service a new distributed workforce in the long term.
The fact remains that without the proper equipment, the right tools, and sufficient personnel to deal with the issues that come with flexible working, the problems will keep mounting.
Not surprisingly, many organisations are still reluctant to fully embrace the idea of a distributed workforce. One of the main reasons is that they simply don’t have the internal resources to supply, maintain, and support the equipment and services that a distributed workforce requires.
Managed Digital Workspace Features:
£ 50 /mo
- 15" Business laptop Core i5, 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM
- Apple iPhone XS or equivalent and protective case
- Workspace peripherals including monitor, keyboard, mouse and bag
- Procurement, provisioning and supply to end users wherever they are located
- End user equipment familiarisation
- Equipment repair and replacement throughout contract lifecycle
- Advanced End Point security for distributed end users, powered by Cisco
- Mobile Device Management for advanced control of mobile equipment and governance policies
- Imaging and pre-build testing to ensure out-of-the-box ready for use
- Single point contact for all digital workplace service requests
- Patch management to deliver patching policy backed by leading remote management toolset
- Warranty management to ensure repairs and replacements optimise the use of warranty protection
- Decommissioning and return of end of life equipment
- Asset management of all equipment to ensure contract compliance
Configure your managed digital workspace